The easy-going lifestyle awaits.
A sense of freedom and open space awaits at Horizon, Marsden Park, in a community that’s all about amenity.
Hop in the car and you’re moments from the vibrant town centre, Schofields train station, and Sydney Business Park, while St Luke’s College, new sports fields, playgrounds, and over 7km of walking and cycling pathways are just a walk away.
Key project features include:
• 6km from Schofields Station connecting to Sydney CBD
• 15 minutes to Rouse Hill Town Centre
• Range of public and private schools nearby including Marsden Park Public School and direct access to St Luke’s Catholic College only 400m walk away.
• 750m walk to future Elara Shopping Centre with daycare and medical centre.
• 700m to Sydney Business Park with major retailers IKEA, Bunnings and Costco
• Convenient bus services offering exceptional connectivity to major CBD’s.
• Direct connection to M7 via Richmond Road and a 15-minute drive to M4.
• Multiple parks and abundance of open space with surrounding Blue Mountain views
• Designs to suit 9m, 10/11m and 12.1/13m wide blocks