The Outlook Leppington is Western Sydneys newest estate.
At The Outlook, you can flourish with everything Western Sydney has to offer. Positioned in one of the most elevated locations within the Leppington Precinct enjoy an amazing outlook from your new home.
Design your future home in this magical neighbourhood whereby your family can start creating evergreen memories. The Outlook is a place where your family can grow, learn and explore together, and a place where your neighbours become friends.
With flourishing views to the Blue Mountains, a short walk to shops and Leppington Station, The Outlook is perfectly positioned.
Enjoy the convenient proximity to an abundance of open space including Western Sydney Park Lands, Transport, Schools and much more. Or you can simply enjoy the breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains from the convenience of your Dream Home.
If what you have in your back yard still does not satisfy your weekday or weekend activities, The Outlook is a short 50min train ride to the Sydney CBD, if you desire sun drenched beaches take a 50min drive to Sydneys Southern Beaches or take your boat, kayak or fishing rod across to the Nepean River 35km.
Located in one of Sydney’s most sought-after precincts, the elevated location provides sweeping district views out too the blue mountains. The Outlook’s proximity to existing infrastructure including the new Leppington Station (1.3km) and Stockland Shopping Complex (500m) makes it a very desirable estate. Leppington will also benefit from a New k-12 School, Community Centre, Major Shopping Precinct within 1.5km, playing fields, cycleways and much more.
- Leppington Public School 2.9km
- Amity College 2.5km
- Unity Grammar 5.0km
- Austral Public-School 5.9km
- Clancy Catholic College 8.2km
- Bellfield College 9.5km
- Rossmore Public School 9.5km
- Hurlstone Agriculture High School 11km
- James Meehan High School 13km
- And Many More.
- The Outlook is located in the new Leppington precinct with its high vista positioning.
- Easy access to Public Transport including Leppington Station (1.3km).
- Easy Access to M7 Motorway.
- Direct Access to Bus services from Camden Valley Way.
Spend more time with your family and friends with the convenience of:
- Stockland Village 500m
- Leppington Station 1.3km
- Carnes Hill Market Place 4.5km
- Crossroads Homemaker Centre 7.5km
- Narellan Town Centre 10.5km
- Western Sydney Parklands 13km
- M7 on Ramp 13km
- Newly Announced Leppington Shopping Precinct 1.3km
- Newley Announced Bunnings Leppington 3.5km
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis (opening 2026) 19km
- And Much More
Western Sydney Airport
Your gateway to the world is right at your door! Western Sydney International Airport will become Sydney's second airport, located within the suburb of Badgerys Creek. The airport is planned to have 24-hour and curfew-free operations, in contrast to the existing Sydney Airport. Construction of Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport is underway and on track to begin operations in 2026. Thousands of jobs and opportunities for local businesses will be created. The airport is expected to support almost 28,000 direct and indirect jobs by 2031, five years after the airport opens.