Our Perspective on the Crisis
As of the 25 March 2020, all real estate onsite and in-room auctions and open house inspections are cancelled. The wholesale property market remains largely unaffected. With low interest rates, the market conditions are ideal for a buyer. We would like to keep you updated on what steps we are taking to help buyers get through these difficult times.
Even though group inspection has been cancelled, agents will be at your disposal to host live streams, video presentations and telephone and online sessions.
A summary of COVID-19 news
- There are more than 920,000 confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide. The global death toll is around 46,000 and more than 191,000 have recovered from the disease, according to the Johns Hopkins University tally
- Australia's death toll stands at 23, after the death of a Victorian woman in her 70s and an 85-year-old Queensland man was announced this morning. There are 5049 known cases of infection
- Vice-President Mike Pence warned the US was on the same trajectory as Italy for COVID-19 deaths
- Wimbledon has been cancelled for the first time in 75 years
- France, Spain and the UK have recorded their highest daily death tolls for the second day in a row